Wednesday, 27 January 2010

fun in the sun!

We were so blessed to be able to go to Mexico over the Christmas break with Trevor's family.  It was a blast and we loved every minute of it.  Here are a few highlights from the trip.  I will have to give a disclaimer, my niece Ivy was there and ended up monopolizing most of my pictures because she is so irresistibly cute!



Our room... love the colors!





laying by the pool at the club





Ivy's first pool experience.  She doesn't yet know what she is in for.





She likes it!  What a champ!




Pedicures at the house, so fun and greatly appreciated by me (it had been months)!


  

Ivy and her pretty momma all dressed up and ready for the big New Year's Eve party!  She was such a trooper, mom and dad took her home early of course, but she did great till the band came on and woke her up!





Trevor and I at the party.  It was so fun!
Tons of food... kobe beef tacos, ice cream in coconut shells with brownie flambe... we loved it!





Great entertainment too!  The band was awesome, and then Kid Rock and Smokey Robinson jumped on stage for an impromptu concert.  Trevor, his dad and I were really close to the stage.  I had way more fun than I expected listening to Kid Rock!





We went on a sunset cruise and got to see the pacific side of Cabo.  We even saw some whales.





Trev and me on the boat.  Good food (they say, I was too sea sick to eat it... sad) and great sights!





Beautiful sunset!  This brings me to the end of the trip.  Trevor and I loved our time in Mexico and can't wait for the chance to go back!  It is such a relaxing and fun place, and we are so grateful for such an amazing vacation with tons of fun activities!





No comments:

Post a Comment