Trevor and I have been in the States for the past five weeks, so my blogging hit a major road block! But, we are back now and it is time for me to catch up on the last month of pictures, and chronicle our next (and my last) month in Oxford.
One of the super annoying things about being pregnant is memory loss. With that said, I forgot to pack my camera to come back to Oxford, and I can't even tell you where I left it last! It's a total block! So I will somehow figure out a way to document what's happening here sans my own pics, very sad.
Spring has sprung in Oxford and it is the real-deal! The tulips are standing and the cherry trees are blooming! If this is the product of months and month of rain, well then it might just be worth it?! The days are so long now, it's insane. When we left it was getting dark around 4:45 and now it stays light till well past eight and the sun still comes up early (not that I have seen it - jet lag, big time).
Speaking of jets, we were so lucky on our flight home to get upgraded to Business Class! It was awesome - I ate every single thing they brought me. We had an appetizer with our dinner, warm roles, and seconds with breakfast (warm blueberry muffins-yum!!)!!! Thank you man at the BA counter for having mercy on this pregnant lady! I don't know what I am going to do in a month, when I am even bigger, and have to make that long fight to texas... doesn't seem like I could be that lucky again. Going to start praying now!
State Fair
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment