I can't believe it! In less than two months Baby Brock will be here! Before I was pregnant I was obsessed with wanting to know, "what it is like", and I can honestly say, knock on wood, that it has been easier than I expected. Sure there are the aches and pains that come with your body being stretched and transformed, but that was expected. And of course watching myself balloon, is kinda weird, but the miracle that is growing inside me makes it all worth it. Hands down the most amazing feeling is being able to feel my little one kicking around inside! The kicks are so strong and rhythmic, at times I feel like the little guy or girl is trying to communicate with me, and I love it! Also love it when Trevor get to feel what he thinks is a HUGE kick and freaks out! If he only knew what I feel all day, ha! This time has been a gift from God, and I am so thankful for this ability to relax and enjoy it while living in Oxford.

Pic of my bump using photo booth on my computer. Sorry for the backwards sign and my head being chopped off, it was the best I could do- promise!
can't wait for you to get back to texas!
ReplyDeletelove it! thanks for the bump pic!
ReplyDeleteyou look great, k! get back here soon.
ReplyDelete