Thursday, 4 March 2010

20 weeks

Last week we hit the halfway mark!  We had our second scan and everything looks good.

I wanted Trev to take some "bump" pictures, they didn't really turn out that great, but I will go ahead and post them anyway.  I am starting to get to the point where I actually like to wear tighter clothes that show my bump, especially when I go to lunch with my pregnant friends... don't worry, they do it too!


Hand still by it's face, and we still don't know if it's a girl or boy.
 It's getting crowded in there.




side view- not that impressive yet.



Maybe horizontal stripes weren't the best choice? I need some sun!


7 comments:

  1. Aww Junior is getting so big!! But let's be honest your baby bump looks like you just ate a big Mexican-food dinner :) xoxo, Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading your posts! and i agree, your bump needs some work. come on midge, i want a fat kat haha. MISS YOU!

    Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! yay for the baby bump making an appearance! Wish I could rub your belly in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you FINALLY put up a tummy shot!! The thinker shot is my favorite! Come home so we can all oooh and ahhhhh at your belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Come home and let us feed that growing baby some more Mi Cocina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy -- you are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say its time for more belly pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete